Sometimes all we need is a little push from our loved ones to do the needful. What better than your crime partner lifting you when your wings almost forgot how to fly high? Sisters are the ones you cannot get rid of even if you want it so bad.
They are the ones who stick together by sharing the brightest laughter and wiping the tears at times of despair. Below are some fantastic ways to put a smile on your sister’s face in day to day lives.
Encouraging Words for Your Charming Sister
– I know you’re always with me even when you don’t show it often.
– I love the way you make me calm; I am going to miss you a lot, sister.
– God just wanted that I am not left alone, so He created you to be by my side.
– You deserve this big contract from your company, sister, for all the hard work you have put into it.
– Do not dare to lose your hope, for I am not going to clean up your mess. Be patient.
– You are not alone; you have me, always.
– If you put your efforts from the beginning, you are going to nail this, sister.
– Mark my words, 20 years from now, you are going to miss me for all the pranks and criticism I pulled into you.
– Sister, please forgive me for everything you had to suffer since our Childhood. I know that I always have been the spoilt one.
– Don’t search for happiness in people. Happiness lies within you.
– I will never break your trust because I will be shattered into pieces, sister if I do.
– You are my only companion I can trust my life on.
– Please don’t leave my little fingers. Remember the first time you became my elder sister? That sucked, but now I want you to stay.
– Sister, I am so sorry I doubted you. You proved me wrong. And I am so proud of you, my little angel.
– I pray every day, and I will continue praying for your well-being, dear sis.
– You are my home, my only family. How can I ignore you?
– Never doubt yourself for once. You are the strongest woman I know.
– You need to identify your skills that you have confidence in and make some good things out of them.
– You are almost there. Keep going, sister. You can do it.
– Sometimes, you may feel lonely. Do not worry. That is just a part of your growth. It will help if you are comfortable with yourself first.
– You are the best crime partner I can ever have. Sorry mom, for our tantrums.
– Please don’t waste time. This golden period will never return. Better to work for it than repent later.
– I am just a call away for you, dear cousin sister. You have my back.
– How beautiful is our bonding! I never realized it until the day you got married.
– You are my playmate, my best friend, my greatest critic, my second mom, my confidante, secret keeper. I can never ask for more from you. You are the best sister I can ever have.
– Trust me that red dress you stole from me looks beautiful on you. And I am not going to take it away from you. Keep it close to you, little sister.
– I may not show how much you mean to me, but believe me, I am not going to let you down ever.
– You are the biggest treasure I got from our parents. Please do not change yourself.
– ” Sisters before Misters?” Well! That is so true for our bond. You are above all, dear princess.
– Life with you is so good. I do not wish for another life in which you are not there, sister.
– Like fat thighs, you chose to accompany me in my life. You may not be my sister by blood, but thank you for choosing me. I cannot be grateful enough for you.
– Though sometimes you are an absolute pain in the ass, but I do not mind, sister. You still own a favorite place in my heart.
– Though I met you through your brother and connected to you by marriage, you still are precious to me, little one. Thanks for accepting all my flaws with an open heart.
– You are my peanut butter. I love you for who you are.
– Life is an absolute adventure with you. I know you feel the same about me.
– I will never leave your hand even if the universe starts conspiring against us. I won’t be in its trap.
– Don’t refrain from standing on your own feet, sister so that you don’t suffer from similar situations like mine in your life.
– Do not live up to expectations. Make your life the way you want it to be.
– I idolize you for the firm, independent, compassionate, and beautiful woman that you have grown into, sister. I cannot thank you enough for everything that you have done for me.
– They say, sisters who slay together, stay together. But I say, sisters who stay together, slay together.
– I cannot imagine a life where you aren’t there, dear sister.
– Sisterhood is like vintage love, grows old but gracefully.
– You are my opposite, my mirror image. But I love you, anyway.
– Let them say whatever. You are my sister, and you always will be. Do not worry.
– No matter how far you are, you never fail to make me smile.
– Childhood would have been dull without your presence.
– Sorry for all the tantrums I pulled on you. I love you more than anything, sister.
– You are my only hope if everyone turns me down in life. I cannot replace you with anyone, sister.
– Our bond is immortal, sister. We are soul sisters forever. Please keep smiling.
– I know how much you love roses. I planted a rose plant in your name this birthday, sister, praying for your longevity in my life.
– Be compassionate towards others even if they do not reciprocate your feelings.
– To be on top of the world, you have to be comfortable in your skin first.
– Do not stop until you reach your goals in life.
– Mistakes are usual, dear sister. Try and make better mistakes every day, which will help you grow.
– Control your emotions. They will not allow you to handle things in practical situations.
– This lousy phase will pass, sister. Please do not give up.
– I know, sister, how much potential you have in you. Keep calm and work with it; you will succeed slowly.
– Believe in the impossible. Miracles do happen.
– I know, sister, change is painful. People may fall apart, but I promise I will be here for you.
– The first time you flew your kite, I knew in my heart how much you wanted to grow up and be the beautiful pilot that you are today, sister. You made me your proud brother.
– Do not believe what others say. People learn differently from their perspectives and life experiences. Trust on your intuition.