After the frigid winters, February seems like a respite. February is also regarded as the month of love and celebrations. If you are seeking expressions to give a voice to your thoughts on February here are 201+ WhatsApp statuses for you.
Assorted WhatsApp statuses for February
– Hoping that February will bring some freshness to my life!
– Going with the flow is my resolution for February.
– I need more outfits with floral prints for a fabulous February.
– For me, February is a month of taking things easy and slow.
– I love how spring flowers bloom in February.
– The breezy air of February is my solution for several problems.
– I love how the renewing spirit of February after the winter.
– Bidding bye-bye to winters because February is knocking on the door.
– Saving time for a little more fun because it’s February already.
– For me, February is the month of listening to old songs.
– I am forever in awe of the aura of February.
– Oh dear February, my love for you is profound.
– I have a hunch something beautiful will happen this February.
– If I were a poet I would have composed an ode to February.
– I love how February brings so much love with it.
– I love mauve nail paints and the spirit of February.
– I love how butterflies dance in the air of February.
– I am tapping into the spirit of budding flowers of February.
– For reasons inexplicable, February is my favorite month.
– February is the perfect month for reconnecting with my old friends.
– February casts a beautiful spell upon me every year.
– The spirit of February is unmistakable. Isn’t it?
-I am exploring my unknown side this February! What are your plans?
– I love to see bees buzzing over the freshly bloomed flowers of February.
– A garden tea party with my closed ones can make my February special.
– February is a month so serene and complacent that my moods are always right.
– February is a month of bird watching for me.
– I so love whiling away time singing along the melodies of February.
– I am challenging my comfort zone this February.
– A flowery yellow dress is what I need this February.
– There’s no better way than celebrating my February with family get-togethers.
– Lots of fruits and plenty of water are my mantras for February.
– It’s so beautiful to watch dragonflies sway in the February wind.
– I wish I could spend my February on a treehouse.
– I love to see wildflowers grow in February.
– I am made with a lot of tenderness and the spirit akin to February.
– My January is all about shivering in cold, hence I start my year from February.
– I love filling the pages of my diary with songs of love in February.
– The mellow sunlight of February can kiss away all my agonies.
– Dear February, please obliterate the painful memories from my mind.
– I love how soft my hair feels in the weather of February.
– I feel, February loves the idea of love.
– February like a swing of happiness for my moods.
– I still cherish the February of my childhood.
– I am buying more neon nail paints for a colorful February.
– Staying put and watching what February brings along its way.
– I love sauntering alone in the February breeze.
– I wish I found a new love story this February.
– My hope gets renewed seeing the clear skies of February.
– Choco-almond cookies are my staples in February.
– I wish I could spend my February watching the waves from a lighthouse.
– I feel February strikes the keynote for the songs of spring.
– I bought a clownfish for my aquarium this February.
– Something is enthralling about the sunsets of February.
– I remember how I used to solve jigsaw puzzles in our attic in February.
– Wondering in what language does February communicates with my soul!
– My heart wants to bloom like a fresh lily in February.
– Pondering over my dreams and contemplating on the beauty of February.
– February is going to be my month of self-worth.
– I am allowing myself to be a little whimsical this February.
– February seems like a destination for my immigrant soul.
– I am taking refuge in my garden which enjoying the sparks of February.
– February takes me deep into the dungeon of my mind.
Poetic WhatsApp statuses of February
– February is my month of mellow dreams and tiny sparkling hopes.
– I would have dedicated my February to reveries.
– I feel like a lost snowflake in the new warmth of February.
– I love spending time blithely under the moonlight of February.
– February is striking me with a spate of creativity.
– February looks like a painting born from the deep cavern of my mind.
– I am spotting new glimmers of hope this February.
– The winter is gone, and it feels happy to stand unfazed under the Sunlight of February.
– February is an adjective for anything beautiful for me.
– Zipping things up for extra fun in February.
– I love pink and purple paintings and the charms of February.
– I am setting my soul free as a butterfly this February.
– Fretting about unfixable things is forbidden for me in February!
– There’s a rose in a bell jar in my heart, and it blooms every February.
– How exhilarating it is to start things anew from the threshold of February.
– I want to get scattered like a thousand fireflies under a moon-blanched February night.
– I feel February is an exquisite chorus of beauty and new beginnings.
– I love how nature puts up an ostensible display of colors in February.
– And, I glowed up with a gesture of sudden illuminating satisfaction in February.
– My soul feels elated traversing the deeps of February.
– Wishes for surprises in February which would keep me raving about.
– I love to ensemble little things that can make my February ecstatic.
– Incredulous tales might come true for me this February.
– My spirits are fluttering with painted wings on this cherry February.
– February never fails to renew my spirit.
– I feel February is the greatest poem composed by Nature.
– February knows how to deal with my inordinate desire for staring at things beautiful.
– There’s something breathtakingly beautiful about the aura of February.
– The salubrious air of February ignites the poet in me.
– I would love to dedicate my February to mighty yodels and daydreaming.
– The creative flame in my soul burns really high in February.
– I am starting my saga for self-perfection and bliss this February.
– Composing poems to how silhouettes are spread against the sky of February.
– Purple and coral clouds are painting the sky of my February.
– Releasing all the heartaches from the bygone days in the February breeze.
– Dreams, dreams, and more dreams are all I have for February.
– Of February! Why do you haste away?
– I want to wander and get lost in a lush green valley this February.
– I wish I could spread my time relaxing on a cinnamon island in February.
– February is like holding onto the chaos of things and still finding it worthy. Isn’t it?
Happy WhatsApp Statuses for February
– My happiness flows like a stream in February.
– How beautiful it is to trust in the magic of February.
– Elegant dresses and dinners are things I want this February.
– I am feeling a sudden influx of happiness with the arrival of February!
– February is already knocking at my door with mini surprises.
– The mood induced by February is a gift in itself.
– Laughing more and taking things easy are my resolutions for a happy February.
– Beyond this veil is the inner child of mine who loves February.
– February calls for a boat ride! I am on!
– Adding more colors to my February by painting my nails.
– The arrival of February after the winter of death is a boon for my life.
– Spending more time cooking savory dishes is my motto for February.
– Embracing my odds to have a Flawless February.
– I just purchased a blue laptop to match up with the tranquillity of February.
– A glass of blue lagoon on a February evening sounds perfect for me.
– I love wearing skirts with vibrant prints for February.
– I Love how my Echeveria plant has bloomed with orange flowers this February.
– The pleasant weather of February nullifies a lot of unpleasant things.
– February has her own aroma, and that makes me rapture with joy.
– Grilled chicken and mashed potatoes are my kind of February.
– I am hell-bent on giving myself a no-drama February.
– February is a delight for my weary soul.
– I wish I could take a break from everything and enjoy my February in solitude.
– I am thinking of resuming my hobbies for a happy February.
– February is going to be a month devoid of anxiety.
– Shooing away all my fears to enjoy a daring February.
– I love watching the honeysuckles during February.
– I wish I could talk to the cool winds of February.
– Dear February, I am requesting you to be fabulous.
– Oh February, you are my bowl of popcorn.
– I am doing away with my laziness because it’s February already.
– Colourful days and sweet times are the rewards February is giving me.
– I trust myself more this February.
– I wish Santa could visit us in February too.
– Fairy lights and February go along well.
– My favorite part of February lies in growing beautiful flowering plants.
– My glass is brimming full of happiness in February.
– Taking note of things can make my life better in February.
– I am forever in the awe of this transcendental February.
– I am working on my virtue of Forgiveness this February.
– Smiling wide and welcoming a Fantabulous February.
– Floral perfumes make my mood for February.
– I decorate my room beautifully to sync my life with February.
– Come what may, but I am all set for a happy February.
– I am transgression my self created limitations this February.
– Sky is what I am aiming for this February.
– February holds my key to exuberance.
– February is my elixir for life.
– Acrylic paint and some flowering pots are what I need for a creative February.
– Laughing a little more is my goal for February.
– I love the aroma of February.
-I feel February is sweeter than cotton candy.
– I gifted myself a pair of red shoes to strike the mood for February.
– Sweet memories float like clouds and hang in my mind in February.
Romantic WhatsApp statuses for February
– February is the month of love for my little heart.
– I love to surprise my love with tokens every February.
– I wait for Valentine’s week in February every year.
– February is like an expression of all the love my heart has been holding since eternity.
– Surprising him with a box of tiny heart-shaped chocolate is my story for February.
– I remember how you expressed your love for me on Valentine’s week of February.
– Hugs day in February holds a special place in my heart.
– Handwritten greeting cards are the best gift I receive every February.
– Since when did you start believing in the magic of love? This February!
– February is like a “promise month” for me and my lover.
– Wearing a red dress on V-day is what I wait for in February.
– Falling asleep in his arms is my kind of February.
– Holding his hand and then drawing crazy patterns in the stars is my kind of February.
– February is a scene cut out of a romantic movie.
– Heart knows no bounds, love knows no, my February knows no bounds.
– Your name makes up my rosary of love.
– Gazing at your eyes feels like watching a resplendent garden in February.
– You are my reason for celebrating the love week of February.
– Celebrating the love week in February isn’t mushy, I feel it’s a secret promise.
– February makes me to emotional every year.
– A love-soaked February is what my heart searches for the entire year.
– My heart flutters in the language of love in February.
– February has romantic vibes that I find particularly amazing.
– February is like seventh heaven for me and my lover.
– February is the month of cooking dinner and sleepovers for us.
– It’s no wonder why February is my favorite month.
– Our February is all about celebrating the love week by strumming up a musical retreat.
-There’s something special about receiving flowers in the love week of February.
– I so love pink roses and the spirit of February.
– Walking in a boulevard with my honey and talking about sweet nothings are my deals for February.
– Something is intoxicating about the moonlight of February.
– I am celebrating the love week of February with my lover.
– He is the reason for my peppy moods of February.
– Gazing at stars together from our balcony is my definition of a perfect February evening.
– I am thankful to February for visiting us every year.
– I still remember my first kiss under the lamp post on a February evening.
– A huge teddy bear is all I have in this lovey-dovey February.
WhatsApp statuses for booklover’s February
– Jane Austen novels and ginger tea are all I need for an awesome February.
– I don’t mind being a couch potato and cling to a good book in February.
– My plans for February include reading at least ten books.
– I am making space for new books in my library because February is book lover’s month.
– I am getting my copy of ‘Pride and Prejudice’ because February is a good month for reading romantic novels.
– Cozy February evenings and Sherlock Holmes make a quirky combination.
– Reading classics in February is my highlight for the year.
– I make sure to have ample time for reading in February.
– February and self-help books can bring out the best in me.
– Strong cappuccino and mystery novels are what I long for in February.
– February is a great month for following the trails left behind my mystery novels. Isn’t it?
– Making a nook for myself so that I can comfortably read this February.
– Books are my best companion in February.
– Books and February bring so many new perspectives to my life.
– Bought a dozen of books for my bookish February.
– I am laying my hands on comic novels this February.
– May more books fill the void inside me this February.
– I am diving deep into Elizabethan dramas this February.
– I love how my February is filled with Fantasy novels.
– A good book and an open window are all I need on a February evening.
– I love hopping onto my bed with a good for in February nights.
– The smell of new books fused with the air of February feels like heaven.
– I would like to address my existential angst with a few books this February.
– I would love to peep into the world of the Victorian era with a few great novels this February.
– I love when people send books as a gift for February.
– Reading more often is my checklist for this February.
– I have chosen comedies from the restoration era to alleviate my stress in the month of February.
– I am making a toasty reading corner this February.
– Colourful coffee mugs and romantic novels can fill my February with sheer delight.
– Books are going to be my source of pleasures this February.
– I count on books for a euphoric February.
– A poetry book and some fresh air is what I need this February.
– Reading books and being a night owl is my aim in February.
– I wish I could spend time reading out children’s classics this February.
– I am adding new books to my mini library this February.
– February and books give me a merry-go-round ride.
– I am landing on cloud 9 in February with my romance novels.
– February is a bookish month for me.
– February is my month of being a bookworm.
– Lots of books and cheese sandwiches are my staples for February.
– February being the shortest month deserves my attention and a lot of books.
Readers also Love to Read:
Better Mind. Better Body. Better Business.
Want More Content?
Join our mailing list to receive the latest mind-body & business news and updates from our team of contributors.
Our newsletter is a "non-annoying" syndication of high-quality content, delivered to your inbox just once per week.