Reality: I am naturally dubious about cauliflower rice. (It is not rice, people)
Fact: This meal makes me a believer!
Yields: 4 portions
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (the taste is rich and more fragrant than olive oil)
- 1/2 cup yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large crown of cauliflower, gone through a food processor to make a fine grain “rice”
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 2 cups fish or frozen peas
- 2 eggs, rushed
- 2 dozen fresh or frozen shrimp, tails off
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce or liquid amino
- In a large skillet, cook garlic and onion in sesame oil on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, carrots, peas, and raw rushed eggs to the frying pan. Combine & prepare for 2 more minutes.
- Add shrimp and liquid aminos (or soy sauce). Cook until shrimp are pink and veggies are tender.
- Serve it up in your preferred bowl.