The addition of chia seeds in this dessert increases fiber (keeps you feeling fuller longer) and omega-3 (heart-healthy).
Chocolate Chia Protein Pudding Components
Yields 3 portions
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or sugar alternative
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened regular or vanilla almond milk
- 5 tbsp chia seeds
- Toppings: great deals of raspberries and a pinch of coconut flakes
- Combine cocoa powder, coconut sugar, protein powder, vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup almond milk.
- Mix well to form a thick chocolate mix. Add remaining almond milk. Mix well.
- Add chia seeds. Mix again! Ensure chia seeds are evenly distributed. Let it represent 2 minutes.
- Then, you guessed it– blend one more time!
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with fresh fruit and your favorite garnishes.
Natalie is a M.S. in Nutrition & Performance prospect; expected conclusion December 2021. She is a level 2 Accuracy Nutrition coach and holds a B.S. in Health Sciences. Natalie has helped numerous clients simplify nutrition and reach their goals because she joined the Born Fitness team in 2017.