Burritos are fun, versatile, and easy to make. A single burrito suffices for an entire meal and works for breakfast, lunch, or supper.
What You Need
Fried Egg Burrito Ingredients
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 can low salt black beans, drained pipes (not washed)
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked rice (leftovers work terrific for this meal and saves time)
- 1 tortilla or burrito wrap (suggested: try to find 4g or more of fiber per serving)
- 2 eggs, fried (or prepared however you like them)
- Plum tomatoes, diced
- Fresh basil, sliced
- Avocado (optional)
1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
2 Tbsp water
- In a skillet on medium heat, soften garlic and onions for 3 minutes. I use a splash of water in location of oil or butter.
- Include black beans. Prepare for another 3-5 minutes.
- While veggies are cooking, prepare your eggs the method you like them.
- For the sauce integrate yogurt + hot sauce + water.
- Put together the burrito with a spoonful of rice, a spoonful of black bean mix, a handful of tomatoes, eggs, basil, sauce.
Natalie is a M.S. in Nutrition & Performance prospect; expected conclusion December 2021. She is a level 2 Precision Nutrition coach and holds a B.S. in Health Sciences. Natalie has actually assisted numerous clients streamline nutrition and reach their goals given that she joined the Born Physical fitness team in 2017.