The Art of Quick Meals The reason many individuals feel they can eat healthily is they don’t believe they have time to cook.
And I get it– I am a mom of 2, spouse, work, working on my master’s, plus all the other needs life throws my method.
It is why I am committed to creating simple meals, simple dishes, and sharing shortcuts that I utilize in my own kitchen area.
Today’s faster way: Frozen Mahi-Mahi fillets.
Why I love it: keep them on hand so you are never without a protein source. Moderate taste and do not taste “fishy” or stink up your home. Mahi-Mahi is “Meaty” and that implies filling. They can be thawed in a bowl of cool water in 15 minutes if you forgot to take them out of the freezer (like I ALWAYS do).
Frozen Mahi-Mahi Fillets Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Location defrosted fillet(s) on a lined baking sheet
- Spray both sides with your favorite dry spices (I like webergrill Savory Herbs w/ Roasted Garlic seasoning mix)
- A small hit of butter if that is your jam.
- Prepare for 10-12 minutes.
Tip: Makes terrific fish tacos with jicama slaw