- Yields 4 servings Ingredients 1 box pasta, prepared
- 2-3 crowns broccoli, chopped
- 4-5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Parmesan, newly grated
If you are newer to cooking and not utilized to “timing” the meal so it comes out at the exact same time, make the pasta salad FIRST, then do the scallops last.
Making The Pasta Salad
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Blanch broccoli for 3 minutes. Eliminate and run cold water over it to stop the cooking procedure.
- In a little saucepan sauté garlic, oil, and zest of 1 lemon for 3 minutes.
- Eliminate from heat and add the juice of one lemon.
- Integrate prepared pasta, broccoli, garlic lemon sauce, a few pinches of salt, and cheese in a bowl. Mix.
Note: add a little more lemon and oil at the end if needed
Burning The Scallops
Scorch in a hot pan with 1 tablespoon butter. 3 minutes on each side.