Farro is an ancient grain packed with fiber, zinc, magnesium, and B3. And supplies 6g of protein per 1/4 cup! What is so terrific about those nutrients? Together they supply immune assistance, healthy bones and muscle function, energy, and controls blood glucose levels.
What you require
Yields 4 portions
- 1 cup dry Farro, washed and cooked to package directions
- 4 medium radishes, grilled and sliced
- 5-10 Shishito peppers, grilled and diced
- 1 cob corn, grilled and kernels eliminated
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of one lime
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Romaine hearts, cut in half and grilled
- Grill radishes and corn on medium heat for 8-10 minutes. (Note: Peppers prepare a little much faster so check for grill marks at about 5 minutes)
- Integrate cooked Farrow, diced vegetables, tomato, oil, lime juice, and a couple of dashes of S+P.
- Serve with grilled Romaine for a complete meal.
(1 head of Romaine per person)
Natalie is a M.S. in Nutrition & Performance candidate; anticipated conclusion December 2021. She is a level 2 Precision Nutrition coach and holds a B.S. in Health Sciences. Natalie has actually assisted hundreds of clients simplify nutrition and reach their objectives given that she joined the Born Fitness team in 2017.