This elevated grilled cheese sandwich provides you all the convenience of the initial. With its sweet and mouthwatering taste, you would never ever think there is 17g of fiber!
- 2 slices Dave’s Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds
- 2 strips uncured turkey bacon
- 1/2 ripe pear, very finely sliced
- 2 handfuls raw spinach
- 1/4 avocado smashed
- 1/2 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1-2 slice gouda cheese
Elevated Grilled Cheese Directions
Prepare the “inside”
- Prepare turkey bacon in a pan. Remove bacon, reserved.
- In the same pan cook raw spinach and sliced pears 30-40 seconds (leaves will wilt and pears become tender). Get rid of, reserved.
- Smear smashed avocado and dijon on bread.
- Leading with cooked bacon, pears, spinach, and cheese.
- In the very same pan, grill both sides up until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.