This elevated grilled cheese sandwich provides you all the convenience of the initial. With its sweet and mouthwatering taste, you would never ever think there is 17g of fiber!
- 2 slices Dave’s Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds
- 2 strips uncured turkey bacon
- 1/2 ripe pear, very finely sliced
- 2 handfuls raw spinach
- 1/4 avocado smashed
- 1/2 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1-2 slice gouda cheese
Elevated Grilled Cheese Directions
Prepare the “inside”
- Prepare turkey bacon in a pan. Remove bacon, reserved.
- In the same pan cook raw spinach and sliced pears 30-40 seconds (leaves will wilt and pears become tender). Get rid of, reserved.
- Smear smashed avocado and dijon on bread.
- Leading with cooked bacon, pears, spinach, and cheese.
- In the very same pan, grill both sides up until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
Better Mind. Better Body. Better Business.
Want More Content?
Join our mailing list to receive the latest mind-body & business news and updates from our team of contributors.
Our newsletter is a "non-annoying" syndication of high-quality content, delivered to your inbox just once per week.