Active ingredients 1/4 cup low-sugar granola *
* We utilized Purely Elizabeth’s Original Grain Gluten-Free Granola
** We utilized Siggi’s plain 4% yogurt.
- In a mason jar or serving bowl, include 1 tbsp. of granola & 1/2 tsp. of honey.
- Leading with 1/3 cup yogurt.
- Then sprinkle 1 tbsp. of walnuts, 1/4 cup berries and 1 tbsp. Granola.
- Layer again with yogurt, walnuts, berries and granola, then drizzle with a little honey.
Nutritional Details & Macros
Dietary Info: Vegetarian, Gluten complimentary (if gluten-free granola is utilized), Includes dairy & nuts
Macros per serving
- 620 calories
- 42g fat
- 43g carbohydrates
- 27g protein
Adam Bornstein is a New York Timesbestselling author and, according to The Huffington Post, “among the most inspiring sources in all of health and wellness.” An award-winning writer and editor, Bornstein was the Physical fitness and Nutrition editor for Men’s Health, Editorial Director at LIVESTRONG.com, and a writer for SHAPE, Men’s Fitness, and Muscle & Physical fitness. He’s likewise a nutrition and physical fitness consultant for LeBron James, Cindy Crawford, Lindsey Vonn, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. His work has been included in lots of publications, consisting of The New York Times, Quick Business, ESPN, and GQ, and he’s appeared on Excellent Early morning America, The Today Show, E! News, and The Cheddar.