Cooking is simple when you only need one pan to make a total meal.
Low Carbohydrate Jambalaya Ingredients
- 1lb chicken (thin cut, boneless and skinless). Cut into 1″ pieces
- 4 large sausage links, casing gotten rid of and divided into quarter size pieces (hot Italian works great and adds some heat)
- 1 big head cauliflower, “riced”
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, carefully sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15-18 large shrimp, deveined
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes (about 40)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Creole seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place chicken and sausage on baking sheet.
- Top with prepared vegetables (cauliflower, pepper, jalapeño, onion, garlic). Add a couple of shakes of Creole flavoring and bake for 10 minutes (veggies will be crisp).
- While the first part of the jambalaya is cooking: Combine shrimp, cherry tomatoes, and olive oil with a few dashes of Creole flavoring in a bowl.
- Add tomato/shrimp mix to the baking sheet and cook for an extra 15 minutes.
- Mix and serve!