Not every food requires to be a diet plan food or
low calorie. When it concerns building muscle it isn’t about hammering great deals of protein to construct mass– it has to do with sufficient calories + stimulation from training (and obviously some protein). If you are a tough gainer, consuming sufficient calories every day can feel like work. There are times when you may require a higher-calorie food that isn’t bulky or makes you feel stuffed. In this situation, ideal foods are calorie-dense and light in the stomach so you do not feel weighed down.
These Cacao Tahini Rice Crispy Treats are a healthier spin on standard rice crispy treats however will still please that sweet tooth.
- 4 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey (less if you desire it less sweet)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 × 9 glass baking meal
- Parchment paper
- Combine cereal and cocoa nibs in a large bowl.
- In a small pan on medium-low heat blend together tahini, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract for one minute till smooth.
- Pour Tahini mixture over cereal. Gently mix up until cereal is well layered.
- In a glass dish lined with parchment paper put tahini on the cereal mixture. Utilizing another dish or a glass press the cereal down securely.
- Location in the freezer for one hour before cutting into 9 equates to squares.
- Wrap each individually and place in the freezer fridge for when you’re prepared.
1 serving = 1 square
Properly: Calories 230, protein 5g, carbohydrates 24g fat 13g, fiber 3g
For a step-by-step video, take a look at the Born Physical Fitness Instagram