Why I love it: This Olive and Quinoa salad integrates a mouthwatering heart-healthy fat + vegan complete protein + crisp veggies. It can be utilized as a side dish or a main feature.
I like to serve it over leafy greens with grilled chicken (not vegan).
It likewise shops well in the refrigerator for leftovers throughout the week!
- 2 cups quinoa, procedure cooked
- 1 cup cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup kalamata and green pitted olives, halved
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red white wine or apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper (optional)
Combine all active ingredients in a bowl. Mix and serve. It’s that easy!