Making scrumptious food does not indicate you need to invest a very long time in the cooking area. This easy side dish is the ideal example.
Yields: 1 serving
Pesto Bean & Spinach Side Ingredients
- 1 can excellent northern beans
- 1 Tablespoon pesto
- 2 big handfuls raw spinach
- Red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle of Nutritional Yeast (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. water
- In a little pot heat beans and pesto until cooked (around 3-5 min).
- In a sauté pan combine raw spinach, 1/3 cup pesto bean mixture, water, and spices.
- Cook on medium-low heat for 1 minute or just till the leaves begin to wilt.
- Remove from heat. Serve.