If you haven’t heard, fiber is advantageous. Including fiber from entire foods like vegetables and entire grains helps preserve a healthy body weight, decrease cholesterol, balances blood glucose levels, and keeps you feeling pleased.
If you do not like to count calories but want to consume much better, set a goal to consist of more fiber. Men 30-25g, Females 20-25g
Why I like it: Little cooking skills required. Easy components. Tastes amazing and you get pasta!
- Roasted Broccoli, carrots, and onion (details on roasting listed below)
- Baked or grilled chicken
- Spices of your option (I used Weber Grill Steak Spices)
- Whole Grain Rigatoni
Roasted Veggies Instructions
- On a flat pan spread out chopped veggies.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon avocado or oil and toss to coat veggies uniformly.
- Bake on 350 for 15 minutes (this will keep them crisp and bright).
- Season chicken with spices.
- Grill or bake thinly cut chicken breast. (Bake 350 for approximately 15 minutes)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Integrate roasted vegetables and chicken. Serve.