Never ignore the importance of having a couple of bomb salad options on hand for simple mid-week meals. I got you covered with this Taco Salad variation.
Why I love it: Taco … enough stated.
Taco Salad Ingredients
- Lean ground turkey, prepared and experienced with taco flavoring
- Greens (romaine, kale, or spring mix), sliced
- Avocado, sliced
- Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- Corn removed from cob
- Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- Plain Greek Yogurt
Taco Salad Directions
- Assemble veggies on top of greens.
- Serve with a spoon filled with each salsa and yogurt (this will serve as your dressing).
Need a little extra carbohydrates? Add 1-2 corn tortillas to cover all this goodness up. (I recommend the street taco size).