Words change the significance, attitude and impulse of your audience to act. As they say, words are important. Words have meaning, and you’ll want to use them very carefully as you form your marketing messages. There are roughly ten emotions that you want to trigger in your marketing messages. You don’t have to trigger them all in each message, but shoot for two or three and you’ll have a winning marketing message.Read More
Trending Now ⇣
- Hiking Actually Makes You Happier, and Here’s Why
- What If You Never Took Another Selfie Again?
- 5 Keys to Acquiring Wealth From One of the Richest Families in History
- The 4 Step Process to Making More Effective Daily Decisions
- Advice From a 30 Something Year Old Man Blogger
- 9 Successful Characteristics of Olympic Athletes That You Need to Replicate
- Lauren December 2, 2017
Join our mailing list to receive the latest mind-body & business news and updates from our team.