Emotions affect every part of our lives. From our friendships to what we eat and what we buy, everything is affected by emotions – whether we realize them or not. If you want to be serious about marketing, you have to understand how to evoke emotions in your audience that encourages customer loyalty as well as purchasing. In fact, emotions are often more important than other factors when consumers make decisions.Read More
Trending Now ⇣
- Hiking Actually Makes You Happier, and Here’s Why
- What If You Never Took Another Selfie Again?
- 5 Keys to Acquiring Wealth From One of the Richest Families in History
- The 4 Step Process to Making More Effective Daily Decisions
- Advice From a 30 Something Year Old Man Blogger
- 9 Successful Characteristics of Olympic Athletes That You Need to Replicate
- Lauren December 2, 2017
Join our mailing list to receive the latest mind-body & business news and updates from our team.