We all know exercise makes you healthy, but the benefits of hiking are mind-blowing. If you aren’t reaping the rewards of hiking, you’re missing out.Read More
Exercise is great. Consistent exercise is even better. Yet, it’s okay to take a break.
Resting is just as important as working out because it’s an equal part of the total process required to build strength, endurance, and muscle.Read More
While exercise won’t necessarily result in the perfect body, it does tend to give you a sense that you are being proactive about your health; you’re doing the right thing and working toward getting fit. Recognizing this – even if you can’t get rid of those love handles – can help you feel more confident in yourself.Read More
Trending Now ⇣
- Hiking Actually Makes You Happier, and Here’s Why
- What If You Never Took Another Selfie Again?
- 5 Keys to Acquiring Wealth From One of the Richest Families in History
- The 4 Step Process to Making More Effective Daily Decisions
- Advice From a 30 Something Year Old Man Blogger
- 9 Successful Characteristics of Olympic Athletes That You Need to Replicate
- Lauren December 2, 2017
Join our mailing list to receive the latest mind-body & business news and updates from our team.