Feeling shy or awkward in certain situations is understandable. Don’t we all have a little nervousness before we go talk to that guy or girl, or get sweaty palms before giving a speech? For some, though, shyness and social awkwardness may not be circumstantial, but constant. This can be very frustrating and hard to overcome, but there are some things you can do to help overcome your shyness and approach people in social situations. Here are some tips.Read More
Trending Now ⇣
- Hiking Actually Makes You Happier, and Here’s Why
- What If You Never Took Another Selfie Again?
- 5 Keys to Acquiring Wealth From One of the Richest Families in History
- The 4 Step Process to Making More Effective Daily Decisions
- Advice From a 30 Something Year Old Man Blogger
- 9 Successful Characteristics of Olympic Athletes That You Need to Replicate
- Lauren December 2, 2017
Join our mailing list to receive the latest mind-body & business news and updates from our team.