Active ingredients 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
** We utilized Athletic Greens grass-fed whey isolate, vanilla
- In a small saute pan on medium-high heat, cook bacon up until crispy. Removed bacon from pan, fall apart into smidgens and reserved.
- Add the dry ingredients– oats, chia, baking powder, Stevia, protein powder and cinnamon– in a blender or food mill. Pulse until smooth. Reserve
- Blend the eggs, egg whites & milk in a medium mixing bowl. Slowly include the dry components to the wet components.
- Take a paper towel to clean the pan tidy, then include 1 tsp. butter to grease. On medium-heat heat, include 1/4 pancake batter. Add 1/4 sliced dates and crumbled bacon on top. When batter begins to bubble, it’s all set to flip.
- Repeat with staying batter. Serve with maple syrup and grass-fed butter. To cut down on the sugar, blend the maple syrup with equal parts water and 1 tbsp. butter. Heat in microwave for 15 seconds, stir and pour over pancakes. Take pleasure in immediately.
Nutritional Info & Macros
Dietary Info: Gluten Free
- 387 calories
- 8.75 g fat
- 40g carbohydrates
- 37.2 g protein
FOUND OUT MORE:
Adam Bornstein is a New York Timesbestselling author and, according to The Huffington Post, “one of the most inspiring sources in all of health and wellness.” An award-winning author and editor, Bornstein was the Physical fitness and Nutrition editor for Men’s Health, Editorial Director at LIVESTRONG.com, and a writer for SHAPE, Guys’s Fitness, and Muscle & Fitness. He’s also a nutrition and physical fitness consultant for LeBron James, Cindy Crawford, Lindsey Vonn, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. His work has been featured in lots of publications, consisting of The New York Times, Quick Business, ESPN, and GQ, and he’s appeared on Great Early morning America, The Today Show, E! News, and The Cheddar.