Stumped for lunch concepts while you are remote working?
We have more clients than ever working from another location. That indicates less lunch outings with colleagues and more meals prepared in the house.
Make your lunch in minutes. No cooking abilities required.
- Precooked rotisserie chicken (how easy is that?), skin eliminated and chopped
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bundle reduced-fat feta cheese, fell apart
- 1 lot infant arugula
- 2-3 small plum tomato, diced
- Small tortilla shells (flour or corn)
- Optional dressing: plain greek yogurt + fresh chopped dill + lemon juice dressing + S&P
- In a little frying pan on low heat toss together 2 handfuls chicken + a small handful each of: olives, raw onion + feta + infant arugula.
- Combine and prepare for 2 minutes until the feta begins to melt and the olives warm slightly.
- Scoop the warm mixture into toasted tortillas.
- Top with fresh tomatoes, more arugula, and homemade dressing.
- Take pleasure in!