Why I enjoy it: For beginners it is tasty.
Summertime is peak season for numerous fruits. You can get creative and utilize nearly any fruit from your Farmer’s Market haul– watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, peaches, honeydew, and so on
. The preparation: Just slice and freeze.
- 2 cups frozen watermelon cubes
- 1 lime
- 1/4 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Integrate watermelon, juice of 1 lime, banana, and half the quantity of water (reserve the other half, include if required) into a high-power mixer.
- Blend for 1 minute or till smooth.
- Top with fresh mint and serve!